[Openicc] Open Source compatible AdobeRGB profile

almccart at lexmark.com almccart at lexmark.com
Fri Jul 7 06:49:20 PDT 2006

Graeme,

Yes - the ICC site is not up yet for automated retrieval. However, that
work is underway.
Primarily the ICC is doing that to support PDF/X-5 which allows URL
referencing for the
output intent.  There is no reason why other systems could not use it as
well after it is up.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy
Lexmark CPD
Imaging Systems Engineering

"To every complex problem there is a simple solution - and inevitably it
is wrong"   HL Mencken

Graeme Gill <graeme at argyllcms.com>
Sent by: openicc-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org
07/06/2006 10:37 PM