[Openicc] Monitor Configuration discussion

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Aug 12 23:55:19 PDT 2007

Am 12.08.07, 12:08 -0700 schrieb Hal V. Engel:

> On Sunday 12 August 2007 03:44, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > ColourWiki site:
> > http://www.oyranos.org/wiki/index.php?title=Monitor_Configuration

> visible to X.Org developers.  In addition, I think we should use the OpenICC
> wiki as a platform for writing specifications and/or requirements
> documentation related to color management.

After I finished I thought similiar.
Anyway most specifications are spread somewhere on the web. As long as the
appropriate links are available, reading should be fine. Indeed this part
is almost missed.
I would not like to move existing documents like the EDID in X spec.
For the newly setup Monitor Configuration page you may migrate to
OpenIcc.

www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org + www.cinepaint.org