[Openicc] Doing Calculations within Openoffice Base

midijery midijery at surewest.net
Tue Oct 9 14:16:21 PDT 2007

I've been trying for 2months to figure out how to enter formulas into
Openoffice Base. The only thing I've found searching the internet is a
reference where the guy says "you should be able to do it , but I don't
know how." I'm trying to redo a database from "Access" that basically
counts the offering for my church each service and avoids the human
error factor. We have been using an Access Database I creates in 2001
and it has been working flawlessly for over five years. I want to change
over to "Base" for security reasons and to break the Microsoft yoke on
the my local Church. Any input would be highly appreciated. Once I
complete this project I would like to publish it on the internet (free)
   so that other churches might benefit from it's usefulness. The
calculations needed are very basic (sums and some multiplication)
Thanks, Jerry