[Openicc] KDE CMS [was: List Scope]

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jan 29 03:03:58 PST 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> Until spring I hope to have the Oyranos settings turned in a object style.
> The current function set seemed a bit static to me.
That would be great, one comment about the API documentation ( the one at
http://www.oyranos.org/doc/html/index.html ), it's lacking exemples (or I
have missed them), it's something that is often forgotten when writting API
dox.

> I continue with the concept to require a implementation of a
> native widget set according to the Oyranos abstract widget set and some
> abstract layout requirements to render the Oyranos settings.
I am not convinced by that idea. Here, on the KDE/Qt side, the prefferred way
to build dialog is ui files generated by QtDesigner, the main reason is that
is easier to create and maintain, and for instance don't even require coding
knowledge to fix issues in the dialog.

--
Cyrille Berger