[Openicc] L* ... (please move topic to ECI-EN mailinglist)

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Fri Feb 15 09:47:53 PST 2008

Hello Chris and all,
I think it is better to move this topic to the english ECI mailinglist
at http://www.eci.org
As ECI has invented and pushed eciRGBv2 with L* encoding, it is better
to discuss Chris points there.
For me, this will be the last e-mail to discuss L* at OpenICC, but I
will monitoring and answering on the ECI-EN mailinglist.

Regards
Jan-Peter

PS: details about ink-limits and inkjet linearization with Gutenprint
should be discussed on the Gutenprint mailinglist...

--
***********   Neue Adresse / new adress   ************

homann colormanagement ------ fon/fax +49 30 611 075 18
Jan-Peter Homann ------------- mobile +49 171 54 70 358