[Openicc] L* ... (please move topic to ECI-EN mailinglist)

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 15 16:08:48 PST 2008

   Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:47:53 +0100
   From: Jan-Peter Homann <homann at colormanagement.de>

   Hello Chris and all,
   I think it is better to move this topic to the english ECI mailinglist
   at http://www.eci.org
   As ECI has invented and pushed eciRGBv2 with L* encoding, it is better
   to discuss Chris points there.
   For me, this will be the last e-mail to discuss L* at OpenICC, but I
   will monitoring and answering on the ECI-EN mailinglist.

   Regards
   Jan-Peter

   PS: details about ink-limits and inkjet linearization with Gutenprint
   should be discussed on the Gutenprint mailinglist...

Agreed -- anyone interested in this, please join
gimp-print-devel at lists.sourceforge.net.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton