[Openicc] Fwd: You are invited to take part in The Google Summer of Code(tm) 2008

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 16:50:42 PDT 2008

I am happy to see the OpenICC projects represented this year again.

Now is the time to invite students over blogs, university contacts and so
on. We can prepare a text for distribution and ask to pass it along by
several people.
A dedicated email list would be quite good to manage posts and later
additional student conversation.

Hal,
I see now you have updated the ideas page. Great.
What does you think about a meeting in advance during LGM in Poland?
All mentors could be present there. It could be a chance to discuss
various toppics face to face. There was as well interesst outside OpenICC.