[Openicc] ICC support for HDR Images

Yiannis Belias orion at linux.gr
Sat Mar 29 14:11:04 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
  My name is Yiannis Belias, and I'm a student of physics, at the University of Athens, Greece.
I saw the OpenICC Google SoC page and decided to start working on the first project,
"ICC support for HDR Images", because I think it's really cool. (On my own pace, not through SoC)
Kai-Uwe Behrmann advised me to join the list, so here I am! :)
As I have no experiance in color management, I've started reading various websites like:
http://www.techmind.org/colour/index.html and
http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/color-spaces-page1.
So I realised I need a good book (or two) about this subject. Google suggests this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Real-World-Color-Management/dp/0201773406
Do you have in mind something more fit for this particular project, or should I just order it?

Thank's for tour time,
Yiannis Belias
--
Yiannis Belias  <orion at linux.gr>                    `