[Openicc] ICC support for HDR Images

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Fri Apr 11 06:00:09 PDT 2008

In the prospect of doing a Google Summer of Code project about
integrating color management into X11, I'd like to start reading about
that subject to have at least a more in-depth knowledge about the
science around colors. When I order the books now it will take about two
weeks until they arrive and I'd like to at least look through them
before LGM (which is 8-11 May).

tom