[Openicc] Cairo CM - delay?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Apr 20 03:30:01 PDT 2008

Jan-Peter,

thanks for commiting to this page and propose a simple alternative.
Nethertheless the Cairo developers decided to reject CM and implement
HDR instead.

I was quite confident about a good chance for sucess of such a project,
just I could not decide for Cairo.

Lets see what the LGM talks in Wroclaw will bring about this subject.
I prepare and will present a CM in Cairo architectural design study.

PS: my LGM blog entry:
    http://www.behrmann.name/wind/docs/lgm_2008.04.12.html