[Openicc] Cairo CM - delay?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu May 22 03:24:51 PDT 2008

As a update to LGM, we talked with Carl Worth and Behdad Esfahbod about
how to layout colour management in Cairo during the Wroclaw meeting. It
was good to meet all these people face to face.

The Cairo slides are now to be found on the OpenICC/Cairo page:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc/Cairo