[Openicc] xrandr output properties / icc profiles

Graeme Gill graeme at argyllcms.com
Tue Jul 15 19:22:48 PDT 2008

Tomas Carnecky wrote:

> If you are wondering why the output properties aren't working right, or
> if you are observing strange behaviour, see this post, there seem to be
> bugs in the randr code in the xserver:
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2008-July/037245.html

Yes, I noticed too that property change events were not being delivered
Keith Packard resulted in the information that currently the
monitor hot-plug support isn't fully implemented.

Currently in my code I'm therefore having to poll by calling
XRRGetScreenResources() regularly.

If there are additional bugs, I'm not aware of them.