[Openicc] Anounce : Oyranos Version 0.1.8

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 03:50:50 PST 2008

Cyrille checked the code into:

svn co
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/graphics/kolor-manager

It should be compatible with the new Oyranos version.

I'd guess it is a bit too early for main streaming the dialog to KDE
installations by default. There is some more work required to make it well
designed, functional and tested. Nethertheless it is a valuable base to
continue with.