[Openicc] Open Source CMS options

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 23 21:07:24 PST 2008

Hello Scott,

Oyranos targets among other things at what you described, except perhaps
exhaustive file I/O. Note, many parts are still in the design phase.
It is too early to speculate about CoreGraphics in this context.

Well I guess, companies like to own things like licenses for buying and
selling. If you like so, what I sell is development service.
Of course I offer companies to sponsor development of the Oyranos CMS.
License issues should play no role for Oyranos, as the choosen new BSD
license is pretty liberal.

There might be other alternatives too.