[Openicc] Open Source CMS

Alastair M. Robinson blackfive at fakenhamweb.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 17:42:25 PST 2008

Hi :)

Scott Geffert wrote:

> We would like
> our approach to at least allow the user to see a screen accurate image
> thumbnail and to convert files on the fly to different RGB or CMYK
> destinations.

You might find it helpful to look at the LCMSWrapper and ProfileManager
classes in my projects - PhotoPrint and ImgTarget.  They provide a C++
wrapper around profiles and transformations, and can also take care of
transform caching.  There's also image loading, processing and saving
all, all 16-bit capable.

ImgTarget is probably the better application to examine if you're
interested - it's smaller and simpler:
http://blackfiveservices.co.uk/imgtarget.shtml

Hope this is some help
--