[Openicc] help with CM related projects

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:24:25 PDT 2009

Ok, how about we get together, and we write some nice documentation
pages for some of these?

Links alone, and the concise description there are not sufficient to
impel people to use these resources, nor are they sufficient
description of a test procedure.

I know that open source is "build your own plane, then get in the
seat", but even plane companies don't make jet engines; graphics
application developers cannot be expected to understand the
intricacies of color management, which let's admit it are daunting.
They need a "Dummy's guide to check your CM".

Edmund