[Openicc] help with CM related projects

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 02:49:50 PDT 2009

What kind of documentation do you have in mind? For end user or
developers which want to enable their application or library to use CM?

My attempt to create a documentation related to Oyranos can be found here:
http://www.oyranos.org/wiki/index.php?title=Oyranos#Documentation
The Use Cases and Configuration Dialog pages have some, slightly outdated,
documentation. These wiki pages are very Oyranos centric.

An other start are the available Wikipedia articles.

Nethertheless this all can be no substitute to answering specific
question, which might arrise for a projects with different needs.

best regards