[Openicc] Gsoc2010 - oyranos API stabilization project

Yiannis Belias jonnyb at hol.gr
Tue Mar 30 12:19:39 PDT 2010

Hello list!

Last year I worked on the oyranos device backends gsoc project and it was a great
experience for me. As a continuation of that work, I'm writing to propose a project
for gsoc 2010, not currently in the wiki page.
Right now Oyranos has a big part of the API in an alpha state.
So, the objective is to work on the necessary parts of oyranos, so that by the
end of summer, at least the most wanted functionalities will be ready for wider use.
The parts that need work (on the alpha API's) include the generic objects and values handling,
device api, profile api and probably parts of the module api's.
Also, the necessary documentation should be added.

I'm looking forward for your comments, on what should actually be implemented
for a project like that to be successful, given the gsoc time frame.

Cheers!
Yiannis

--
Yiannis Belias  <jonnyb at hol.gr>                    `