[Openicc] OpenICC BoF @ LGM 2010

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Apr 23 23:02:08 PDT 2010

Hello,

LGM is coming closer. It is the meeting of open source graphics
application developers and their users around the globe. LGM will happen
from 27 to 30 May 2010 in Brussels in an historic piano factory.
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/

I will be there and would find it great if we can do a birds of
feather session around OpenICC themes in Bruessel. This is a great chance
to discuss open source related colour management toppics from face to
face.

Some themes I suggested to the create email list are:
What demand desktop applications the most? How to get there?
* How can KDE and Gnome colours play together?
* CM near Xorg - why not?
* How to automate Device CM?
Other possible toppics:
* HTML5 and ICC colour spaces (anyone?)
* Cairo CM implementation plans (anyone?)
* ICC implementations and security (someone joining?)
   Mozilla took the workload to develop a complete new CMM.
* Lcms2
* ...

To sponsor the event with large and many small donations - the link:
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/index.php?p=en/sponsor