[Openicc] Color Management in OpenOffice?

Claudio Wilmanns claudio.wilmanns at me.com
Mon May 17 13:06:13 PDT 2010

Hi Max,

a quick search revealed that is does not. Have a look at: <http://util.openoffice.org/source/browse/util/svtools/source/dialogs/colctrl.cxx?rev=1.10&only_with_tag=MAIN&view=markup>
The code reveals that it was partially created as early as 1997.

Despite the user can choose between RGB, HSB and CMY(K) in OpenOffice, it seems like internally all color is "transformed" to RGB. There seems to be no support of more advanced color management or even ICC based color management.

Best Regards
- Claudio