No subject

Wed May 19 10:18:06 PDT 2010

problematic. It has many advantages to name things consequently including
their translations. Thats why I suggest to let the UI be part of the CMS
(and further a common one).

> I appreciate people have different opinions to me, but in my humble
> opinion a shared DBus specification is much more interesting to me
> than a framework that isn't installed on any distribution by default.

If your DBus conventin could be easily supportable through Elektra and
applications really want DBus, why not?

> Richard.

---1463786239-1357427771-1274292579=:7318--