[Openicc] meta data in test chart

Alastair M. Robinson blackfive at fakenhamweb.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 15:36:11 PST 2011

Hi :)

On 25/01/11 22:18, edmund ronald wrote:

> Look guys, somehow we need to cobble up a workflow that works, and
> that even works with profiles generated by standard tools.
> Suggest something! Or else we'll have to go to all-sRGB and
> all-AdobeRGB for consumers.

It seems like we're currently like a bunch of proverbial blind men
trying to make a sculpture of a non-existent elephant.  I think we're
seeing one of the limitations of using a mailing list for this kind of
discussion, because points are being raised, discussed, nearly resolved,
and then forgotten as the topic drifts.

I think we need a Google Docs document or a Wiki page or something just
to record the key points as they're discussed and keep track of any
consensus that might be reached.

All the best
--
Alastair M. Robinson