[Openicc] meta data in test chart

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 23:26:21 PST 2011

Why start a new page? We have ColourWiki with many draft material and of
course the freedesktop wiki, which serves in parts as well draft material
for OpenICC.

ColourWiki[1] is meta wiki based.
OpenICC wiki[2] uses moin moin syntax.
Just get a account and you can start.

I personally prefere ColourWiki as the mediawiki engine provides better
history navigation.

[1] http://www.oyranos.org/wiki/index.php?search=printing&go=Go
[2] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc/ArchitecturePrinting

Am 26.01.11, 00:49 +0100 schrieb edmund ronald:
> Here's a wiki page
> http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Linuxcolor
>
> we could do a group. maybe a Google group?
> we need some drawing ability for flowcharting stuff, maybe
>

> Edmund
>
>> It seems like we're currently like a bunch of proverbial blind men trying to
>> make a sculpture of a non-existent elephant.  I think we're seeing one of
>> the limitations of using a mailing list for this kind of discussion, because
>> points are being raised, discussed, nearly resolved, and then forgotten as
>> the topic drifts.
>>
>> I think we need a Google Docs document or a Wiki page or something just to
>> record the key points as they're discussed and keep track of any consensus
>> that might be reached.
>>
>> All the best
>> --
>> Alastair M. Robinson