[Openicc] meta data in test chart + wiki

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Wed Jan 26 06:20:16 PST 2011

Hello all,
There is alreade a wiki for the Open ICC project:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc

I agree, that it is now time to enhance the OpenICC wiki with more
valuable informations for the Opensource Color community.

This is one of the topics I will work on the next weeks, if my free time
allows it.

Best regards
Jan-Peter