[Openicc] Linux CM ideology... ICC image map converter

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Feb 4 09:07:24 PST 2011

Am 04.02.11, 16:04 -0000 schrieb Richard Hughes:
> On 4 February 2011 15:46, Jan-Peter Homann <homann at colormanagement.de> wrote:
>> This "ICC image map converter" should transform both image maps for output
>> to the monitor or for print out.
>
> In GTK we use cairo for printing too. "Print preview" support would be
> very easy to add.

"Print preview" needs to pass the print ICC profile to the preview window.
I see that not adressed with your CUPS icc changes. Eigther the profile
from the print dialog needs to be passed to Ghostscript and the
print driver. Or the profile from CUPS needs to be transparent to the
preview code. Otherwise the preview is fragile.