No subject

Mon Feb 7 06:13:34 PST 2011

"CMYK output profiles corresponding to registered characterization data
sets"
"Colour encoding profiles" ...

In contrary, the new repository will distribute various custom and vendor
provided device profiles for a large number of devices in a internet
accesible data base. Focus is to obtain device profiles after sending
machine specfic informations (serialised EDID,PPD,...) to the
data base. The measurement and test charts should be available too, to
check and recreate the profiles with own tools.

There is no relation to standard printing conditions planed. If you still
feel the new data base will interfere with ICC or ECI repository, let me
know and we can discuss how to best integrate to one of the existing ones.