[Openicc] HP Elitebook 8540W notebook with Dreamcolor display

Emil Briggs emil at briggspack.com
Fri Feb 11 14:18:04 PST 2011

I very recently acquired an HP Elitebook 8540W equipped with the Dreamcolor
display. I'm running Linux on it and while searching for software that would
let me utilize the screen to it's full capabilities I ran across a mention of
ookala-mcf in an old thread here. Unfortunately that project seems to be dead
and the code threw lots of errors when I tried to build it. Is anyone aware of
any other Open source projects that might have support for this hardware?

Thanks
Emil