[Openicc] Funding for CPD from the Color Management side?

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 04:10:44 PST 2011

Chris, what I'm trying to say is that until someone in charge
accidentally stumbles upon the fact that color is a specialty they
will not realize that it exists at all.I guess that if they go into
movie distribution or set up a print system someone involved will
stumble on color, and then hiring will happen.

Edmund