[Openicc] Camera Input Profiling etc.

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 09:48:38 PST 2011

On 2/13/11, Anders Brander wrote:

> Everything is in the Rawstudio source tree. The transforms would be easy
> to move outside the tree. It has a few dependencies on librawstudio, but
> nothing that can't be replicated easily.
>
> I doubt it would be worth the trouble thou, implementing the transforms
> in the first place wasn't that hard.

I dunno. We (darktable) switched to using rawspeed for 0.8 and never
looked back at LibRaw, but we keep an internal copy of Rawspeed in the
tree even so. If the trend picks up, you will probably be forced at
the knife-point to properly maintain such code as standalone projects
:) And DCP stuff sounds a bit like the next likely candidate :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org