[Openicc] Camera Input Profiling etc.

Anders Brander anders at brander.dk
Sun Feb 13 11:16:10 PST 2011

Hi,

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 20:48 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > Everything is in the Rawstudio source tree. The transforms would be easy
> > to move outside the tree. It has a few dependencies on librawstudio, but
> > nothing that can't be replicated easily.
> >
> > I doubt it would be worth the trouble thou, implementing the transforms
> > in the first place wasn't that hard.
>
> I dunno. We (darktable) switched to using rawspeed for 0.8 and never
> looked back at LibRaw, but we keep an internal copy of Rawspeed in the
> tree even so. If the trend picks up, you will probably be forced at
> the knife-point to properly maintain such code as standalone projects
> :) And DCP stuff sounds a bit like the next likely candidate :)

Nice to hear that RawSpeed has found yet a use :) It should be
completely standalone thou.

If anyone would like to make the DCP filter independent of Rawstudio
(without sacrificing Rawstudio speed or functionality) in the process, I
think it would be a great idea.

ps. Please visit
http://bugzilla.rawstudio.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=RawSpeed instead of
doing this: