[Openicc] CUPS Color Management.. Rendering INtents

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Mon Feb 14 00:41:08 PST 2011

Hello,
At time as the Altona Testsuite was constructed, it was quite
complicated, to put all parts together.
If I remember right, some elements are something like "external objects"
which are not easily to be adressed by rendering engines like poppler or GS.

The creators of Altone Testsuite are available for technical questions
through the englosh mailinglist at www.eci.org

probably this year, they will realease Altona Testsuite 2.0 with live
transparencies adressing PDF/X-4

Best regards
Jan-Peter

----------  Please note the new adress --------------