[Openicc] Helping with colord

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:57:37 PST 2011

On 7 March 2011 11:19, Andrzej Nowicki <andrzej.nowicki80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will ask if any project teams are using clutter. Many thanks.

Out of curiosity, which company are you working for?

> Very sorry about the questions. I will email you personally if this is
> better for you. I am very pleased you answered so many questions from
> my mail.

No problem. I think it's best to have colord-specific conversations on
the gnome-color-manager mailing list, and anything general about ICC
and Linux using this mailing list.

> I did not know there was a colorgui tool. It looks like gtk-3 is
> required for colorgui.

Yup, I didn't want to add the #ifdefs for GTK2 and GTK3 compatibility.
I'm going to fold some of the functionality into gnome-color-manager
for GNOME 3.2, but I still think having a power-user tool for the
0.01% of people who understand all this color stuff is a good way to
avoid cluttering the GCM main UI for the other 99.99% of people.

Richard.