[Openicc] Helping with colord

Andrzej Nowicki andrzej.nowicki80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:54:28 PST 2011

On 8 March 2011 05:44, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 07.03.2011 16:04, schrieb Richard Hughes:
>>  Also, isn't CinePaint dead upstream?
> ... as dead as GCM, when you work on other projects.

First case.

>> I don't see ArgyllCMS as a CMS. It's an excellent tool we can use to
>> generate profiles, but it's not a component that we can, for example,
>> say "give me all the profiles installed on the system". But that comes
>> down to how you define a CMS. The ultimate example is lcms, which is
> Among other things ArgyllCMS does ICC profile to device assignment.
> I tent to see this is highly relevant to colord. That you do not wonders me.

Second case in same email.

Developer attitude is as important to me as timely delivery of code.

I am now to quit this mailing list. If you want to contact me, either
send email to me on this personal email or use my academic email. I
will contact Richard Hughs on the gnome color manager mailing list to
discuss our requirements.

Andrzej NOWICKI