[Openicc] GoSoC 2011: CPD and Color Management

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue May 3 05:18:11 PDT 2011

Richard,

We can bring up a wizard on first use of the printer to set up things.
If the printer is a known office printer eg Laserjet it would get to
set it up by default for plain paper.
If the printer is a photo printer it would ask the user to determine
the papertype.
This is essential anyway on Epsons because of the Matte ink/ Photo Ink issue.

Edmund