[Openicc] colord 0.1.7 released!
hughsient at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:57:50 PDT 2011
colord is a system activated daemon that maps devices to color profiles.
It is used by gnome-color-manager for system integration and use when
there are no users logged in.
- Add sensor-lock to just lock the color sensor and listen for events
- Create /var/lib/colord at buildtime not runtime for SELinux
- Ensure profiles with embedded profile checksums are parsed correctly
- Move the colorimeter rules to be run before 70-acl.rules
- Stop watching the client when the sensor is finalized
- Ensure the source is destroyed when we unref CdUsb to prevent a crash
- Only enable the volume mount tracking when searching volumes
See http://colord.hughsie.com/ for more details.
Tarballs can be found here:
More information about the openicc