[Openicc] questions about cupsICC on remote CUPS servers

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Wed May 18 07:48:17 PDT 2011

Hello to all,
It would be fine, if somebody could answer my questions or comment my
workflow ideas.

As I´m not a developer, my ideas or workflow recommendations  may have
problems or pitfalls. But my goal is to bring the discussion in a
direction to discuss workflow opportunities, which could be realized in
near future with current available technologies.

Thanks an best regards
Jan-Peter

--
----------  Please note the new adress --------------