[Openicc] Colour management results of GSoC 2011

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:00:21 PDT 2011

On 22 September 2011 07:58, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> The online data base is designed to cover meta data
> about the device driver calibration status alongside the characterisation
> information in the belonging ICC profiles.

Whilst this indeed looks cool, I could only see less than 10 profiles.
Is there mean to be some kind of automated submission of profiles from
calibration clients such as gcm-calibrate? If so, how does the end
user know what profile to select if there is more than one profile for
the machine they are using? e.g. for a t61 laptop there would be
thousands of different profiles.

Richard