[Openicc] printer, driver, CUPS, PPD, printing GUI, ICC-profiles, colord, Oyranos, taxi....

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:04:20 PST 2012

Kai-Uwe:

I find myself mostly agreeing with Michael Sweet here.
Override controls at printing are useful in certain cases (eg. printing
with a paper similar but not identical to a known type) but in practice
they cause a lot of problems and should be secured with a big red button
which says "HURT ME!".

Edmund