[Openicc] printer, driver, CUPS, PPD, printing GUI, ICC-profiles, colord, Oyranos, taxi....

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 02:19:10 PST 2012

Edmund,

for the particular topic of misusing calibration data for image
manipulations I heartedly agree with you and Mike. It is not
nice and it was never my intention to suggest to do so.

As it was not clear in the past how to place Gutenprint calibration data
passed along PPD files, I am much interessted how does the situation
change for that through IPP.
How do you plan to populate your calibration data along Gutenprint vendor
ICC profiles in a IPP world? Do you plan to make use of the IPP
"printer-icc-profiles" attribute and the associated job ticket attributes?

kind regards
Kai-Uwe