[Openicc] Extra metadata keys for review

Guy K. Kloss guy.kloss at aut.ac.nz
Mon May 7 01:38:46 PDT 2012

Richard,

On 06/05/12 23:57, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Not naive at all, I'm just focussing on display profiles *first* :)

cheers for confirming that. That's the answer that I've *expected* as
well as I've hoped for (with regards to the other colour management
purposes). So, I suppose that there will be over time extensions to that
meta-data catalogue to accommodate the needs for the non-screen-output
cases.

Guy

--
Guy K. Kloss
School of Computing + Mathematical Sciences
eMail: Guy.Kloss at aut.ac.nz