[Openicc] Gutenprint team requests CM-off for a print queue be provided as a maintained engineering facility.

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:33:15 PDT 2012

Is this really what it has come to? That we as backend authors have to
waste engineering time because the print system architects are so
afraid that a user might find the Off button and press it? Is this
what  Linux has become?

As much as I believe in color management -and I think no one here will
contest that I do- I also believe that if it is presented as a prison
it is our duty as old-style hackers to find ways around the locks and
document these bypasses.

Edmund