[Openicc] (no subject)

Mark McIntyre realtyaustralia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:07:37 PDT 2012

 To view our ebook press
http://ebook.townpropertycentre.com.au
Did you know?
We are more than a real estate agency- we can assist you with every step...
We have residences available for foreign buyers to purchase and services to assist you in all facets of your Australian home or investment property purchase.

FINANCING:    Should your equire a mortgage or financial advice, we provide you with direct contacts at preferred banks.

LEGAL AND TAX ADVICE:  Our network of contacts are avialable should you require legal or tax advise.

DESIGN and CONSTRUCTION:  We have a select group of builders available to build what you require.

LOCATION:  We can locate property near the University or institution of your choice, to fullfill your needs.

TO VIEW ALL OUR WEBSITES  press here  http://www.realty-australia.com

to Unsubscribe please PRESS HERE and then press send on email. thanks

Phone 7 days +61 418186374

This email was sent by TPC, 25 Thuringowa Drive, Kirwan, qld 4817.