[Openicc] No GSoC this year :(

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:16:30 PDT 2013

I can also help, as the Linux Foundation got accepted. So all more or
less printing-related topics I can host under the OpenPrinting project.

As Cairo is generating the print job data for most GNOME applications,
"Get the cairo color management code upstream" is a project which I
would host under OpenPrinting.

Please post it on OpenPrinting's idea list

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013-openprinting-projects

or send the description with mentor names, desired knowledge, license,
and mailing list/IRC contact to me. Also apply as mentor at the Linux
foundation. Do the same for any other printing-related color management
project idea.

   Till