[Openicc] No GSoC this year :(

Joseph Simon jsimon383 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:51:53 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am interested in maybe doing some printer color management work during
the summer - it may be my last opportunity to do so.

Last year I planned on submitting a proposal for a per-PPD print queue
project, but it didn't quite materialize for GSoC'12. Not sure if such a
project is still needed.

Joe Simon