[Openicc] Printing profiling targets - state of implementation?

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:14:13 PDT 2013

Michael,

 At this point let me be really clear.  We wish to use apps like the GIMP
to print our targets on a queue, with no color management. We do not wish
to use "special" apps or call an API. We want to be able to do it with
"normal" apps on a "normal" distribution.The option to disable color
management can be set in the ppd, which means not accessible in a UI and
thus not confusing. However if you disagree with providing this option
after having discussed it "amongst yourselves", your chances of active
cooperation from us re. color management will be very strongly diminished.
Is this really what you want? Is it that important not to provide a ppd
switch?

Edmund