[Openicc] RFC about a new library

Marco Oman marco.oman69 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:31:06 PST 2015

No, strongly types means that the transform is not an opaque handler that
operates on untyped buffers, but a C++function object.
So if the ICC profile is a XYZ -> RGB transform (from PCS2device) then the
library build a function that accepts a struct xyz_t and yelds an rgb_t (or
more precisely, a rgb_t<double>). In brief transforms have type.

Here:

https://libiccpp.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/first-building-blocks-functions/

you get some more info about what I mean. The library defines a set of
function between color spaces, then ICC profiles (or transforms generated
from them) are instances of those functions.

  Regards,
  Marco