MinGW build findings

Stef Walter stefw at collabora.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 01:51:39 PDT 2011

On 2011-10-25 22:43, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Yes, but I received one failure in hash-test, some tests passed, and
> then wine crashed.
>
> Running the programs inside a real Windows machine showed worse results.
> p11-kit.exe crashes upon calling it as do all other tests except for
> hash-test (same failure as when run under wine) and ptr-array-test (OK
> (8 tests)).

I fixed a couple windows bugs runningon a winxp machine. None of the
tests crashed, but p11-kit.exe was crashing on exit, which I fixed.

If you have a chance to submit crashes for any other crashes, that would
be very appreciated. The windows p11-kit build is very much in
development, and not ready for deployment.

Cheers,

Stef