PKCS#11 URL parser for Java

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 01:49:31 PDT 2014

On 08.07.2014 10:27, Martin Paljak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the process of adding HSM-backed keys (read: PKCS#11) support to my
> GlobalPlatform utility [1] I became aware of the need to be able to
> address modules and keys and this is exactly where PKCS#11 URL should
> be useful.
>
> Is anyone aware of some existing code that does it (stil asking even
> if the website [2] does not list any java projects)? What would be the
> best reference API to model the Java version after? Ideally it could
> be a MIT/BSD style .java file you can just drop into your project and
> be done with it.

Hmmm, not sure. Jan might know.

Ideally the Java API would integrate well with existing Java API for
PKCS#11 attributes, token info. Not sure if there is such a standard
API, but I found:

http://grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/root/jdk/openjdk/6-b14/sun/security/pkcs11/wrapper/CK_ATTRIBUTE.java

Stef