[packagekit] Status of x86_64 support?

Tim Lauridsen tim.lauridsen at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 04:28:05 PDT 2007

Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2007-10-31, 21:33 GMT, Richard Hughes wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 22:13 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>> Ahh, the automated fd.o push failed. Can you try now pls.
>>

> Output of packagekitd is
> http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/packagekitd-log.txt
> No output was produced in gnome-terminal when running
> pkcon search name gstramer-plugin
> pk-update-icon switched to „Setting up (Cancelling)“ and when
> I cliecked on Refresh package list (or whatever is the name)
> bug-buddy got interested with the result seen on
> http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/pk-update-icon-bugreport.txt
>
> What next?
>
> Matěj

I got the problem on my Fedora 8 / x86_64 box.
I have build some packages from the latest git
http://timlau.fedorapeople.org/files/test/

When i install the packages and i running packagekitd as root in a
console & pkcon resolve yumex in another console.
Here are the output.
http://timlau.fedorapeople.org/files/test/packagekit-errors.txt

Tim