[packagekit] Compilation error

Tom Parker palfrey at tevp.net
Thu Oct 11 15:22:45 PDT 2007

On 11/10/2007, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, so we'll ignore that :-) Tom, do you have any specific objections
> to GPLv2+?

I've still got the concerns regarding dual-licensing that I mentioned
earlier. However, given GPLv2+ appears to be a fairly popular choice
for other bits of open-source software, and this scenario hasn't
majorly cropped up for any of them yet AFAIK, I'm willing to relicense
all my contributions to GPLv2+ without any exceptions (being also of
the opinion that backends should stay in-tree). For my own separate
projects I'm going with GPLv2-only for now, but for joint projects
like this I'm willing to compromise.

Tom